- For each entry you can give a Positive Impact Rating and say, if a specific area is rather fit for the future or from the past. The better impact an organization has to the world, the more visibility it gets on the map.
- Like on Wikpedia, everybody can edit the map, but Regional Pilots subscribe to their city and maintain the quality. They also print maps and promote them locally.
- Theme Pilots subscribe to specific tags to keep the overview on a specific sector or field of transition. They promote the map on conferences.
Check out fb.com/vonmorgen for news.
In 2018 the map itself will become an English version. Please help us funding the work: https://www.betterplace.org/de/projects/36213-von-morgen-alles-gute-auf-einer-karte
Check out the map:
Please contact us
Mobil: 0049 1573-4448245
- Discover places appearing at their best from an inspiring point of view. Our map invites you to explore forward-thinking projects, companies and upcoming events in your community.
- Be a part of this! Find all the information you need to get in touch with projects you want to engage with. Stop by to say Hello!
- Let’s create a world for tomorrow.
Together, we want to show and embrace the positive change in our society.
We have a vision, which is shared perfectly in the film “Tomorrow”
von morgen supports creativity, sustainability and joint action. We believe in a modern society in which we all can embrace a self-determined, contend and environmental-friendly life. Our goal: a benevolent future.
Depending on how we find the right funding, we want to continue our developement as followed
- Facelift to make the subscribing and embedding/sharing option much easier
- Improvement of the positive Impact ratings, so that there can be a real-time discussion to each entry. (discussion-feature, accounts, different user roles…)
- Event-fuction to use the map as a calender
- Implement Icons like on open Greenmap, translate tags and build taxonomies
- API, Transition-Connect Interface and checking of douple-entries
- Connections between dots, city and field-tours. The Map can be used as a tourguide